
Hello there and welcome everyone..
Today I got invited to try Filippo Berio Olive Oil for FREE just for being a BzzAgent. I have to say I can't wait to try out this olive oil. My family and I have always wanted to try out this olive oil before but just was never able to afford it so when I got invited to join this campaign I jumped on it. My family and I LOVE cooking with Olive oil.. We just think its a lot healthier then regular cooking oil. My children even like to use it as dippin oil for their bread. I will be writing several posts about this olive oil. My future posts on this will be about taste, how I rate it to other olive oil's I've tried, to the price of it in the grocery stores to also seeing if its a good fit for my family.
Here goes a link on how to substitute Filippo Berio Olive Oil for butter
http://filippoberio.com/yourhealth/substitution
No comments:
Post a Comment