I am a member of a website called BzzAgent. On this website people get invited to certain campaigns based on your demographics and also if you qualify for the campaign. Early last week I was invited into a campaign for a product called Pepsi Next. Now my husband has been wanting me to try this product for some time now. When I got the invite I was really excited because I was going to be able to try it for free thanks to BzzAgent. Today my product finally arrived and inside the box was a 12 oz can of Pepsi Next, a coupon to try it for free and also several $.50 off coupons that I can share with my friends. I plan on taste testing this new Pepsi product tomorrow and giving a full detail of the product. In closing I will post a picture of what came in my box from BzzAgent.
Monday, April 16, 2012
Pepsi Next
I am a member of a website called BzzAgent. On this website people get invited to certain campaigns based on your demographics and also if you qualify for the campaign. Early last week I was invited into a campaign for a product called Pepsi Next. Now my husband has been wanting me to try this product for some time now. When I got the invite I was really excited because I was going to be able to try it for free thanks to BzzAgent. Today my product finally arrived and inside the box was a 12 oz can of Pepsi Next, a coupon to try it for free and also several $.50 off coupons that I can share with my friends. I plan on taste testing this new Pepsi product tomorrow and giving a full detail of the product. In closing I will post a picture of what came in my box from BzzAgent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment