
Hello everyone,
Today I'm going to blog about a wonderful campaign that I can't wait to try. Its for the Bic Solei razor. I've tried many razor's in my life time and I have not been able to settle on one. I've used manual razor's and I've tried electric razor's.. Neither of them give me the kind of shave I want. So I'm eager to see if this razor will do the trick for me.
As you may know I'm part of a WOM (Word of Mouth) website called BzzAgent that lets me try things for free. You got it I'm getting to try this razor for FREE.. Oh I just LOVE being part of this cool website. If you would like to join this website and try some cool things for free just hit me up and I will tell you all about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment