
Hello everyone,
Yes it has been a while since I have blogged but I guess I better get back into the swing of things. This post will be about Cafe Escapes and how I was able to try this for FREE thanks to BzzAgent. I was invited to join this campaign to try out the new drinks Cafe Escapes has. This drink is used in the Keurig machines. I was able to try different flavors of their new coffee and also was lucky enough to enjoy their new Hot Coco. They were all very delicious according to my family. I'm not a coffee drinker and I don't like chocolate so I did not consume them but my family and friends did. They were excited about the taste of these drinks.
I want to thank Bzz Agent for letting me join this campaign and I can't wait to try other things all for FREE.
No comments:
Post a Comment