Thursday, May 3, 2012

Filippo Berio Olive Oil



https://www.bzzagent.com/


Yesterday in my mail I finally got my Bzz Kit which contained my Bzz Campaign material for the Filippo Berio Olive oil. In my kit I received one 8.4 oz bottle of olive oil, a jar opener, coupons with some recipes, a conversion magnet that converts butter into olive oil and some other cool things. I can't wait to try this new olive oil and also some of the recipes that came with it. I will be posting more info on this campaign once I get to try the olive oil. I will also post pictures of what I cook using the olive oil.

Above is the picture of what came in my Bzz Kit. Everything in the picture is what they sent me for FREE. If you would like to become a BzzAgent click on the link above and it will take you to the home page where you can read more about what a BzzAgent is and how to become one. All they ask is for you to bzz about your product and give an honest opinion on how you like or dislike the product you are trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment