Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Be Wines

 





Hello everyone

While I was out on vacation I was invited to another wonderful Bzz Campaign. This one happens to be something for me to drink. Sometimes I'm able to try something to drink, eat or other things that might involve me to try. I get to try all of these for FREE since I'm a BzzAgent.

This campaign is for me to try a drink called Be Wines. I've never been big on wine drinking because I always thought that was a sissy drink but my neighbor introduced me to wine and I can drink some of them but other wines are just plain gross. I'm eager to try this once because the kind of year my family and I have been having as of lately I could really use a nice drink or two to calm down my nerves.  Oh don't get me wrong I'm not a huge drinker or anything like that I just want to have a nice sip, relax and unwind after I've been racking my brains on how to make ends meet and what our next move will be for our family.

I posted a picture on top so you can see what my campaign is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment