Saturday, June 9, 2012
Private Selection® Taste of Summer
Hello everyone
You may of remember me mentioning that I was involved with BzzAgent a WOM (Word of Mouth) website. Well I was invited to join in the Private Selection Taste of Summer bzz Campaign where they sent me some coupons to try out a Private Selection pie and also Private Selection ground beef for free plus they sent me out a free bag of chips. Well over the Memorial Day weekend my family and I tried out these new items and I have to say the Private Selection pie was a HUGE success in my household. The chips are my new fav's plus the ground beef was pretty good. My daughter Rebeka made hamburger patties and we grilled those on the grill for a tasty dinner. I think they carry the Private Selection at your local Kroger/Fry's shopping center. If you ever want to try a good apple pie go look for Private Selection at your Kroger/Fry shopping center and check it out. The pictures that I am posting is what I bought at the store with my free coupons from BzzAgent and what dinner looked like for us that night.. Once again Thank You BzzAgent for letting me try this Private Selection brand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment