Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Be Wine

Hello everyone and good day.

Today my blog post is going to be about Be Wine.. Thanks to BzzAgent for letting me try this wine. At first when I got invited into this Bzz Campaign I was so excited because I was going to be able to try this wine. Its new in the market so I was stoked. For the longest time I had a hard time finding it here in my city. I continued to look on the Be Wine website to see if it was even sold here in my city. I noticed that it was not sold here so I thought WOW I was going to miss out on this new wine. I even sent a message to BzzAgent to let them know that I was unsuccessful in finding that wine here in my local city. I was going to completely give up on this campaign until I got a wild hair and decided to look again at the Be Wine website to see if it was in my city yet  and low and behold it sure was in my city.. I was so excited that I went out to the store and bought me a bottle.

Well here we are to yesterday when I finally popped open the bottle to try it for the first time. I have to say it tasted different since I'm not a huge wine drinker yet I'm just touching the surface with wine drinks. But I was so stressed out because I'm trying to plan a trip with little to no money for my daughter's Martial Arts Tournament in NC that I needed a good solid drink. I decided to pair this drink with chocolate donuts.. Yummy.. The wine I had was a flavor that is called Chardonnay 2011. Its suppose to be like and apple flavor of some sort. It was pretty good I have to say. There are four flavors to this line of Be Wines. I can't wait to taste them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment