Hello everyone..
Sorry I have not been writing much on here but I have been very busy getting my girls ready for their martial arts tournament that they have coming up this weekend July 20 & 21 in Greensboro, NC...
Anyway I just wanted to show you guys what I was sent in the mail from BzzAgent. As you can read from the title of my post it has to do with family night, and Kroger.. Inside my Bzz kit I received a vitamin water, a bag of tortilla chips, and a coupon for a FREE Pizza, and FREE fruit bars. I can't wait to be able to try this once I get home from the tournament because I'm going to need some down time with my girls after this wild and crazy ride we have been on to get them ready for this tournament.
I want to thank BzzAgent for letting me join this campaign and for letting me be able to try what looks like very yummy food once I return.. I can't wait to blog more about it later.

No comments:
Post a Comment