Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kroger deals for May 16-22nd

Hello and Good Morning.. Sorry I haven't posted much over the past week but with school coming to an end my life has been busy..

Anyway here goes the deals that I found that really stood out for this week at your Kroger stores. Prices are when you use your Kroger reward's card.

The meat listed below is per pound

Assorted Pork Loin Chops  $1.99 a pound

Kroger Value Chicken drumsticks or thighs $.99 a pound

Produce

Red, Yellow, or Orange Bell Peppers are 10 for $10

Sweet Corn is 10 for $3

Fruit

Pineapple is BOGO

Blackberries, Blueberries, Raspberries are 2 for $5


Save $4.00 when you mix or match any of the following items.. I will list the sale price of the items. This price is when you mix or match 10 items. Here is just a few of the items there are plenty more to chose from.

Skinner Pasta     $.39

Van Camp's Pork and Beans   $.39

Bird's Eye Vegetables    $1.19

Sargento's cheese    $1.85

Sunny D     $.99

Pepperidge Farms Gold Fishes    $.99



No comments:

Post a Comment