Hello everyone and welcome.
Today I get the pleasure of telling you about a new Bzz Campaign I get to try out for BzzAgent. As many of you may know I'm a BzzAgent. A BzzAgent is an agent who gets to try things for free and in return you just need to submit reports, reviews, and other things on your personal BzzAgent page.
Yesterday I was invited to try Private Selection items that consists of Angus hamburgers, kettle chips, and a pie. I get to try these all for wait for it you got it FREE.. I can't wait to try these items.. I'm so stoked.. Here in AZ we have very HOT summers which make you not want to cook or even turn on the oven because it makes your house so hot. With these items all I have to do is start up my grill and cook the hamburgers. Once I get my Bzz kit I will take pictures and I will be writing more about this on my blog so you can hear all about this Private Selection brand. I would LOVE to show you guys a picture that BzzAgent posted on my page but its not showing up on my blog maybe next time when I blog about it I can post it.
No comments:
Post a Comment