
Hello everyone
Well here goes another post about FREE things I get to try out from BzzAgent. Oh I have to tell you how thrilled I am about being part of this AWESOME company. I get to try out so many cool things its amazing.
Well this product that I get to try out is called Smooth N' Shine. Its a hair care product for Semi-Permanent Hair. I have a daughter that has naturally curly hair and I have to say I LOVE her hair but I hate it at the same time. Her hair can sometimes be so hard to maintain. Now I have no idea how this will work for her or if it even will work for her since the picture on the box looks like it might be for someone else but I'm willing to give it a try.
Once I have her try it a few times I will update my post. So be on the look out for an update on this product. I have added a photo of the product I will be testing so this way you have an idea of what the product is.
Hi, My hair is natural and course. I am considering using Smooth N Shine on my hair. Please let me know what your reaction is when you use it on your daughter's hair. Tks, Shelina
ReplyDelete